Bluesound – Node
Extrait du site web du fabricant (Disponible en Anglais seulement):
The Bluesound NODE unlocks the world of hi-res music streaming and multi-room audio to create a modern addition to existing HiFi systems or your favorite set of powered speakers. Discover all the music ever recorded with access to hundreds of internet radio stations, dozens of streaming music services, or even your own digital music library, with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
WIFI YOUR HIFI
Bring 24-bit hi-res streaming to an existing stereo or to your powered speakers and access all the music ever recorded with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers. Hundreds of internet radio stations, premium music services like Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Spotify and dozens of other music streaming services, are integrated with the NODE’s operating system, making music discovery seamless and exciting.
BEAUTY AND BRAINS.
Don’t let the size and minimalist looks of the NODE fool you into diminishing its capabilities. Inside, the NODE features an audiophile-grade DAC design that not only supports 24-bit/192 kHz audio processing, but also MQA for master quality listening. Along with powerful software features like tone controls and fixed volume output, you can customize your listening preferences in detail.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS.
Bring music into your NODE using HDMI eARC, Wi-Fi or Ethernet, Apple AirPlay 2, aptX HD Bluetooth, or USB, to hear audio content from streaming services, TV, and your own music library. Listen to your music through your HiFi system or through wired or wireless headphones, by connecting to the RCA, TOSLINK optical, aptX HD Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, Apple devices, or other Bluesound or BluOS players.
FROM ANYWHERE TO EVERYWHERE.
Bit-perfect music listening can happen away from your HiFi system with the NODE as your multi-room hub. The award-winning BluOS platform is the only platform in the world that can support up to 64 players, all streaming in 24-bit hi-res audio. With a growing stable of brands and devices being added to the BluOS platform, the NODE opens up a world of hi-res listening options throughout your home that no other player can.
Quick access controls like play/pause, track skipping, and volume are available as touch panel controls at the top of the NODE, via voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, or Google Voice, or by programming your own IR remote or the optional Bluesound RC1. Advanced controls, including tone controls, subwoofer crossover optimization, and settings to enhance external DAC connections are available in the BluOS Controller app. The NODE can also be integrated into a smart home with full-feature drivers for Lutron, Elan, RTI, Crestron, and other popular home control systems.
HI-RES MUSIC. EVERYWHERE.
Seamlessly connect the NODE to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz)
Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo
Analog Stereo RCA (Fixed or Variable)
TOSLINK digital optical
USB Audio 2.0*
Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
3.5mm Stereo Out
Wireless Bluetooth Out
Network Pairing to PULSE SUB+
Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
12V Trigger Out
IR Sensor Built In – front panel with IR Remote Learning
IR Input 3.5mm Jack
Supported Audio File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats
FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
Differential Output design